Thursday, January 20, 2011

8 pannel project (Last assignment)









My inspirartion for this was a game a friend and I are wanting to create.
I have the character designs for the 2 main characters, Akira and Miyabi. I've included the 2 ages you see the characters in the game also.
Then I have the English and Japanese logos. The Japanese one says Monokuro No Hana wich translates to Monochrome Flower.
Then we have 3 of the backgrounds. These are all from the internet, but I retouched them, used the protocols and blurred them a little. I used the blur because the main forus will be on the characters, which I will draw and put in later to go with the story.
I've got the outside mansion and inside mansion shots. This mansion belongs to Akira.
Then the classroom shot, because this game starts with the 2 main characters meeting in the classroom.

This actually turned out to be more than 8 pannels, but I still like it. The more the merrier, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment