Thursday, January 20, 2011

Newspaper-Final Exam

My inspiration for this project was school moments.
I thought of what I wanted to remember from the year so far.
I am gradding this year, so I picked things that I want to remember.
Picture choice:
Bears: Although I am not into sports I want to remember the sports teams because they are a part of the school and are important to school life.
Rodeo- Reminds me of Mr.Smith. He was my Japanese 10 teacher and he also runs the rodeo club.
Play- The School play practice because I was in the Drama club, but I dropped out. I do want to remember the fun times I had while I was there.
No-Shave November: Mr. Capmbell is the Anime Club sponsor and also my Japanese 11 and 12 teacher. It is nice that he did no-shave November to inspire students to do the same.
Soccer- I have a friend who is good with soccer and is in the soccer acadamy. Again, sports make the school fun for some people/
Terry Fox Run- The last one I will be in (Cause i'm gradding) and I walked with a nice group of friends.
Halloween- Probably the last one I will spend with all my friends because they will be moving away to go to school. Also, I made Shannon's costume and she looks amazing!
Winter Formal- I had fun at this and I really want to remember it. The first school dance that I actually had fun at.
Arts For Equador- I sang a song with a friend(who was playing the guitar). That will probably be the last time i'll be able to participate in something like this.

I want to remember highschool because it has really opened up the world for me. I was able to make many friends and even start my own club. I'll be sad to grad...and i'm sad to leave this class too. I really enjoyed this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment